While searching for moss installation in farm scenario I came across multiple suggestions. Apart from standalone installation while making a vanilla implementation it’s easy…When going for moss implementation with both intranet and extranet users it becomes tedious.
Here are the software requirements and licensing details for the scenario
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition.
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise edition..
- Office SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise CAL.
- MOSS Internet Connector CAL
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP1 or later.
- MS Office 2007 (Word. Excel and PowerPoint are essential, SharePoint designer and InfoPath are required for moderators )